Have an enquiry? Click here to enquire directly about this product.
Castrol Agri Trans Plus is a multipurpose, wet brake transmission fluid for use in hydraulics, transmissions and PTO’s. It is a SAE 10W-30 viscosity fluid formulated using high quality mineral base oils and additives, including advanced friction modifiers to ensure smooth clutch engagement.
Castrol Agri Trans Plus has been formulated to give outstanding gear wear protection and bearing durability as well as good performance in wet brake systems. Castrol Agri Trans Plus has the added benefit of ICP* (Internal Corrosion Protection).
Castrol Agri Trans Plus is formulated to meet, and in most cases exceed, the performance requirements for most tractor manufacturers. It can be used in most agricultural transmissions, integrated hydraulic systems, power take off’s and certain axles, including those fitted with oil immersed wet brakes. Castrol Agri Trans Plus is also suitable for use in gearboxes requiring API GL-4 performance.
Product Features and Benefits:
• One oil reduces inventory, saves money
• One oil simplifies servicing, avoids misapplication.
• Provides outstanding gear wear protection and bearing durability, extending component life.
• SAE 10W-30 viscosity rating, beneficial for cold climate start hydraulic performance.
• Contains ICP* (Internal Corrosion Protection).
* How ICP works: When farm machinery is shut down, the oil drains from surfaces in the engine, transmission and hydraulic systems, exposing them to the effects of atmospheric corrosion. The ICP additive blended into the Castrol Agri range preserves those internally exposed surfaces by coating them in a protective vapour shield. Peace of mind protection all year round.