Have an enquiry? Click here to enquire directly about this product.
Castrol Hyspin AWS Series
Castrol Hyspin AWS Series is a range of premium quality, mineral based hydraulic oils. These
hydraulic oils have been formulated using premium mineral base stocks and incorporates the
latest low zinc additive technology to provide outstanding anti-wear properties and thermal
stability performance. The Castrol Hyspin AWS Hydraulic Oils have excellent hydrolytic stability
providing superior wet and dry filterability and wet and dry pump performance. The Castrol
Hyspin AWS range effectively control sludge and deposit formation whilst providing excellent
corrosion protection to the ferrous and yellow metal components within the hydraulic system.
Castrol Hyspin AWS Series are available in a comprehensive range of viscosity grades; ISO 10,
22, 32, 46, 68, and 100, to meet the requirements of most hydraulic systems. The excellent
performance achieved by the Castrol Hyspin AWS Hydraulic Oil range is reflected in the ability of
the product to meet and exceed the requirements of major OEM’s including Vickers and Denison
(HFO). The appropriate viscosity grade Hyspin AWS oils are suitable for use in any hydraulic
systems that require a DIN HLP or ISO HM antiwear hydraulic fluid.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability, effectively controlling sludge and deposit
formation to provide longer product life, thus reducing lubrication and disposal costs.
• Superior wet and dry filterability, effectively maintaining a consistent flow throughout the
• Outstanding anti corrosion performance providing cleaner systems and greater metal
• Superior hydrolytic stability offering enhanced performance in the presence of water
contamination and offering excellent water separability properties
• Excellent anti-wear performance providing component protection
• Available in a wide range of viscosity grades ensuring the correct grade for the
• DIN 51524 part 2, DIN Class HLP+
• FZG (A/8.3/90) fail stage
• ISO 6743-4 HM
• Denison HFO and HFO*